As Head of Product at Babyshop Group, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of a journey driven by innovation and growth!
At Babyshop Group you get the opportunity to work at a leading global omnichannel retailer that is characterized by an international and ambitious environment. We are big enough for you to grow with us while simultaneously having a short decision-making route. As Head of Product, you will be close to the business where you'll take on a broad and strategic role in our digital organization.The opportunity
We offer you a central position in an ongoing transformation journey with focus on both technology and business development. You will have an important position within the Tech Management Team where you get the chance to influence our way forward. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a company that dare to be innovative both within technology and new ways of working
- Work with a modern tech-stack and highly qualified inhouse development team
- Belong to an international environment with colleagues and customers from all over the world
- Grow as a leader in our cross-functional collaboration set up and focus on teambuilding
- Have access to a unique community with people working in other fast-growing companies within the Verdane portfolio
As Head of Product you are responsible for Product management for the entire Babyshop Group, including our four storefronts Babyshop, Lekmer, Alex and Alexa and Melijoe as well as our ten physical stores. Your mission is mainly to drive our product management and technical vision forward together with tech management and your reporting team. Your responsibility will also include:
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
- Be a driving part of a big technical transformation and modernize the IT structure together with development
- Work close with commercial teams to ensure consumer focus throughout the organization to achieve maximum results
- Be responsible for and ensure efficient and qualitative processes and agile working method
- Own the roadmap and prioritization forum towards all business stakeholders
- Lead a team that consists of product owners, UX designers, QA and IT specialists
- Responsible of forecast, budget and result
The Babyshop Group headquarters is in Stockholm with additional offices in London, Oslo and Paris. You find our modern automated warehouse and data-driven Customer Service and photo studio in Jönköping. As Head of Product, you report to the CTO and will be located in Stockholm with some travel to our other locations. A team of 4-5 people reports to you.
Babyshop Group is a company with a high entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about creating the best customer experience in accordance with the company´s keywords; Lead Not Follow, Own it, Simplify and One Family.About you
In order to succeed as Head of Product you are used to work close to both commercial and technical development. In addition, we see that you have experience of working with product development in a data driven and agile environment.
You have a natural ability to lead and move initiatives forward in a structured manner. Moreover, you are communicative and skilled in translating the business needs into technical solutions. Furthermore, you are up to date on the industry and therefore understand the competitive conditions and the environment Babyshop Group operates in.
You have a lot of ambition, and you are always motivated to reach goals and results. With a humble attitude and curiosity, you dare to challenge and improve strategies and ideas.
For this position you will need a relevant degree or equivalent competency as well as being able to communicate in English.LET´S CONNECT
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!