YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the VD, Country Sales Manager Sweden delivers solid growth of the BRP's Units business through successful wholesale and retail activities and by influencing sales best practices in ways to positively impact BRP's Dealer Value Proposition and increase dealer engagement and loyalty.
Your responsibilities and duties are:
- Geographic District Southern Sweden (Stockholm-Gothenburg-Ystad)
- Achieve Unit sales targets (wholesale turnover, units retailed, market share...) in the assigned market area in ways that contribute to dealer engagement and loyalty and to meet revenue and profitability targets
- Develop and execute the commercial business strategies related to Units –per product line(Can-Am & Sea-Doo) - with the dealer network in the assigned market area.
- Activate dealer participation to Unit IO, promotional activities, dealer engagement programs and other activities in order to maximize sales results.
- Actively participate in the development of the dealer marketing & activity plans in order to stimulate retail sales for Units. Leverage existing tools such as lead generation & follow-up, open house days, demo and trial, delivery practices... in order to develop retail sales and deliver a strong consumer experience. Leverage the use of Coop funds to develop a business partner approach to support execution. Allocate time and ensure presence at key regional events.
- Train dealers and their staff on Unit features and benefits and implement learnings & practices from other non-tech trainings to ensure they are well equipped for successful retail performance.
- Collaborate strongly with marketing and unit District sales Manager in order to ensure leveraging product launches, promotional activities and programs, shows and events for maximized impact on Unit business growth.
- Monitor the competitive environment for the Unit business and identify opportunities (products, practices, ...) for Unit growth globally and in the assigned market area.
- Develop Territory Action Plan (TAP) for the Unit business in the assigned market area.
- In collaboration with Network Development, optimize the dealer network by filling open points, consolidating and/or eliminating sales points and by improving dealer quality and performance within the assigned market area.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Participate to the development of Swedish Unit business plan development, based on his TAP priorities and key opportunities in collaboration with the unit District Sales Manager and other local as well as functional team members.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales and marketing experience preferably within the Powersports, Agricultural or related industries
- Dealership and/or retail sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully delivering results in fast paced and high growth environment.
- Fluent in written & spoken Swedish and English. Any other language is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Strong results orientation and drive to achieve
- Capacity to perform under pressure
- Set priorities and objectives and ability to deliver tasks and results within deadlines
- High-level of self-motivation and ability to operate autonomously
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal with challenging situations
- Customer oriented mindset and focus
The position is based in Sweden from home office.
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability with problem-solving and opportunity-mindset