To strengthen our growth, for our start-up team of Bionorica Sweden, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant (part time/full time) responsible for carrying out daily office facilities and for providing general administrative support.
responsible for carrying out daily office facilities and providing general administrative support.Your tasks:
- be the first point of contact for external Swedish service providers, especially for book-keeping, regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- all administrative support of the start-up team (Marketing Manager and Distribution Manager) like maintaining schedules, diaries, travel arrangements
- assist in the organization of conferences, creating of agendas and minutes
- help managing and completing budget reports
- create presentations and prepare reports for headquarters and internal queries
- provide support in monitoring and reporting of KPIs for the Swedish set-up
- adequate education level, preferably in economics or administration
- prior experience gained within a similar role
- hands-on mentality to handle all topics in a start-up environment
- very good working knowledge in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
What we offer:
- proven ability to work smoothly in an international environment
- a globally active, owner-managed family company with a commitment to social responsibility
- exciting prospects in a globally growing company with a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities
In addition to exciting tasks and an excellent work environment, we offer you the chance to make a difference with us.
Does this job sound interesting to you? We will gladly receive your application!
Mrs Natalia Korinth, Phone +49 (0)9181 231-7148, is looking forward to receive your complete application documents stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. For questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Mrs Natalia Korinth by email@example.com.
To apply please register your profile and attach your application documents via our carrier home page https://bionorica-portal.rexx-systems.com/ or send your CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.