About the role
BBH Stockholm is looking for an iOS developer to join their development team. They are a group dedicated to digital innovation with a focus on mobility. They are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to join their journey in shaping the development team at BBH Stockholm with main focus on the iOS platform.
BBH Stockholm design and build native apps using Swift and Kotlin, creating games using Unity, driving cross-platform initiatives using Xamarin, Kotlin Native and C++. One of the perks working for BBH Stockholm are their fantastic clients. Do you want to drive innovation for large brands such as Volvo, Sunfleet and Bokus in combination with tech savvy start-ups? At BBH Stockholm you can do both. Does that sound dynamic and exciting? We look forward to receiving your application!Your profileMust haves:
Nice to haves:
- Broad experience of application development for the iOS platform
- High level of tech know-how within iOS development and architecture
- Highly proficient in the Swift programming language
- Constantly looking to improve your skills by learning and experimenting
- Extensive knowledge in functional reactive programming for iOS
- Good understanding of user design and Apple’s design guidelines
- Great knowledge in Version Control using Git, GitHub
- Comfortable with contributing to coding standards
- Good understanding in how to write scalable code
- Deep understanding for usability and design
- Ability to showcase apps that you have built
In order to enjoy yourself at BBH Stockholm it is important that you are the kind of person who lives, breathes and loves code. The pace is high and you need to be able grasp the overview of product development, not only your specific task. BBH Stockholm value their agency culture and embrace diversity. They often explore new ways of working using tools and frameworks, apart from their core competence it is highly valued if you want to try new things.About Studentwork
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience.
We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration. We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility och Share Fun.