Do you want to work at an expanding company with high-quality research products in the Life Science area? Founded in 2006, Atlas Antibodies has grown organically since its inception. We currently are about 70 employees who develop, produce, market and sell research reagents to scientists at academic and industrial labs around the world. We are now looking for a driven Marketing Communications Specialist.The Role
The Marketing Communications Specialist is part of Atlas Antibodies' marketing team and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). The Marketing Communications Specialist supports the CMO in development and implementation of the annual marketing activity plan and content strategy roadmap.
In this role, you will work closely with the Scientific Writer and the Product Manager supporting product launches. You will create content for the website, social media and lead nurturing campaigns and be responsible for our newsletter and social media accounts.
We are looking for a person who wants to play a key role in the development and implementation of account based marketing initiatives.Qualifications
To succeed in this role you have an eye for details and your communication skills are exceptional. In addition, you need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences, communications or marketing, or in place of a degree, equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, some of which in B2B technology companies
- Experience in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and account-based marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience with CRM and web content management tools
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
We consider it desirable but not required if you have:
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience and understanding of scientific or laboratory products
- Photo and video-editing skills
Working at Atlas Antibodies
- Communication skills in Swedish
The values that guide our business are Respect Always, Customer Success, Innovation Forward, Professional Engagement and Inspiration Motivates. As our company continues to evolve and grow, these five values remain constant. You'll work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to collaborating effectively, dare to challenge each other and develop together.
Every employee can make an impact and we are committed to ensuring that the work environment is pleasant, sustainable, and safe.Employment with us includes:
Beneficial pension policy, generous wellness allowance and weekly wellness hour. Insurance including sickness insurance in case of loss of income, counseling and call support, rehabilitation, life and accident insurance.
The office is in Ulvsunda industrial area in Bromma, Stockholm, with good communications through public transportation (SL), e.g. proximity to Solna Strand, Huvudsta, Alvik and Johannesfred.Application
Do you want to join our team? The selection process is ongoing but closes 2020-09-30, so don't wait. If you have any questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter.