Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic professional with a commercial drive and closeness with e-commerce and the mobility sector? If so, Arvato - the innovative payment provider - is on the lookout for you to further drive our growth story in the role of Partner Manager Nordics. In this role you will be responsible for extending our existing partner base, attract new relevant partners and identify opportunities to become even more successful in our partnership strategy. You will successfully acquire and manage partners in the e-commerce and mobility industry, with a specific focus on strengthening our connectivity in the regions. In this role, you will be a vital part of the success of the partnerships team, and you will work closely together with several departments within Arvato. Success within Arvato can only result from good teamwork, and your role will be instrumental in achieving this!Key responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Within the partnership team you will manage new business opportunities with our existing and future partners within the Nordic region, based on revenue opportunity, technical ability, and a sound business model.
- Set sales driven targets and continuously challenge partners to over-perform.
- Coordinate the onboarding of new partners, work closely with the colleagues from the Implementation Team and manage the relationship post onboarding.
- Interact with key internal stakeholders such as Sales and Finance Operations, as well as other members of our Partner Management Team to improve workflows and collaboration models.
- Facilitate workshops that help to expand the relationship with our partners.
- Plan and execute market analyses to determine new partner opportunities.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve internal processes.
Our offer to you:
- Affinity with payment services and the fast-expanding Fintech market.
- Independent, commercial result orientated, creative thinking, problem solving and hands-on mentality.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant industries.
- Knowledge of the mobility and e-commerce sector, including technological (payment) platforms that allow service providers (such as Arvato) to connect to relevant merchants.
- Strong commercial background and a track record in relationship management.
- Proven ability to generate new business and effectively qualify opportunities.
- Fluency in Swedish/Norwegian and English.
- Additional languages are preferred.
- Advanced computer literacy (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access).
We offer a vibrant, informal, and friendly working environment within a true international culture:
- An opportunity to play a key role in the further development of Arvato as the leading payment brand in one of the hottest markets: Fintech.
- Being part of the Arvato Financial Solutions division of the Bertelsmann Group, a family of +10.000 professionals.
- Career opportunities within the Arvato Financial Solutions division.
- Opportunities for personal development and growth, for example: access to online courses at the Bertelsmann University platform (> 2000 online courses).
- Development plans to initiate and structure together with your manager.
- Flexible office hours and working from home possibilities.
- Laptop, screen, and headphone for your home office.
- Pension contribution.
- Working from home allowance.
In this recruitment, Arvato collaborate with Per Sävje at SalesOnly. For you as a candidate to get the best possible candidate experience, we kindly ask you to apply for the position in a first step and the responsible recruiter will contact you if you have a matching profile for the position.
SalesOnly may no longer receive, or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives of the GDPR. For your application to be processed, you must submit your application via “Apply”
in the advertisement. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially.
We process the applications on an ongoing basis, which could mean that the process ends before the final application date, so don’t wait to apply.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!About Arvato Financial Solutions
Let's be honest, finance is complicated.
So, we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,000 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers, or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby.