Would you like to set the strategic direction and lead the development agenda in our customer centric Supply Chain organisation? As part of our ambitious journey, Arla is searching for a bright mind with excellent E2E Supply Chain strategic insight, who can define and implement a best-in-class Logistic operation and practices from production to store.
You will be working in an informal and international environment out of one of our main locations in Europe - Denmark, Sweden, Germany or UK and report directly to the Global Director of Strategic Logistics.
Own and drive Arlas Strategic CoE Logistics Development & Efficiency function and align the organization towards a world-class Supply Chain, in our European business unit. Implement and develop a cost-efficient Supply Chain strategy and a joint value creation from advanced and integrated collaborative logistic E2E.
Together with both our commercial markets and the local and global supply chain, you develop, drive and deliver on activities that supports top-line revenue growth, and bottom-line cost efficiency that aligns to Arla's long-term strategic plans. This includes,
- Develop joint value creation tools to improve:
- Better on-shelf availability.
- Create a Cost to Serve tool.
- Logistics Trade Terms (EBP) and MOQ.
- Collaboration toolkit and training.
- Top Tier Customer Satisfaction (AGS).
- Deliver innovation that directly influences and delivers service benefits, productivity and efficiency – including identifying process automation opportunities.
- Secure understanding and implementation of safety and quality standards across markets.
- Drive global KPIs and analysis as well as our continuous improvement agenda across markets.
You will manage a small central team of 3-6 Supply Chain experts and have close collaboration with our anchor markets across Europe.
The strong candidate
You have an excellent logistics toolbox and the personal clout to bring missions from idea to implementation. In addition to strong people management skills and deep logistics understanding, you probably hold a master's degree in supply chain management, engineering or another relevant area. Extensive and wide-ranging Logistics management experience in an international FMCG environment is a must.
You are used to working in global setting and are an excellent communicator, who is able to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. This includes:
- Possess strategic agility in linking the different business agendas, to inspire and unite the organization around a shared agenda.
- Detailed knowledge of technologies such as VMI, EPOS, GDS (global data sync.), EDI (order and invoice), and integration with customers.
- Demonstrable experience and application in relation to:
- Cost-2-Serve and delivery frequency modelling (C2S).
- Minimum order quantity profiling and strategy development (MOQ).
- Trade terms, logistics discounts, gain share schemes and supply chain implications.
- Joint business plans with customers (JBP).
- On shelf availability (OSA).
- Thorough knowledge of how to develop and structure a customer logistics community.
- Strong business acumen in understanding how business works globally and locally, and leverage on existing business trends or develop new opportunities
- Experience in building highly talented organisation, capability programmes, tools and playbooks.
- A sound financial understanding.
- The position requires "30-40%" travel in a non-Covid world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, until right candidate is found. For additional information, please call our Global Logistics Director, Kim Skaarup at +45 9131 4664.COVID-19 Notice:
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.