UX Specialist - Stockholm - 40K-60K SEK, Stockholm, IT, kr60K/month
My client, a leading FMCG firm are searching for a UX Specialist to lead and optimise their on-site conversion by improving User Experience. You will engage with senior stakeholders within the business to develop, design and help to implement new ideas which will ultimately benefit the customer. You will join an innovative and collaborative team which is currently experiencing lucrative growthYour role:
You will set up and run complex research to establish UX improvements and new conversion optimisation opportunities within the team. You will work closely with the Product Owners to ensure that the optimisations are delivered successfully. You will engage with senior stakeholders within the firm to guarantee that the end user is getting the best service possible.Key Responsibilities:
- You will identify conversion and UX optimisation opportunities
- Evaluate on-site AB tests and select the most successful improvement
- Ensure new user stories are implemented successfully
- Continuously evaluate results of improvements
- Experience working within an e-commerce environment
- Experience working with Google Analytics and AB testing
- Excellent client facing skills
- Impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the role please contact Becky at Annapurna Recruitment on +46 (0)107502431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.