Python Developer - Stockholm, Stockholm, IT, kr55K/month
My client is one of Stockholm's most innovative health technology companies who is looking to change the way that people receive primary healthcare by harnessing the power of technology and are looking for a new Python focused developer to help build a new greenfield platform as they plan for 2018 and beyond.
As the company grows its service offering they need someone who has the ability to learn new technologies quickly and enjoys trying new things and approaches as they endeavour to make their products genuinely best in class as well as the desire to take ownership within projects to help build something that can genuinely help thousands of people over the coming years.Key Skills - Python Developer:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, particularly Python, Django and other back-end specific technologies
- A proven track record building highly scalable and secure back-end systems using open source databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication skills to influence and present development ideas.
- A track record in working in a team of successful developers, both remotely and directly.
- Proven record launching/operating consumer facing web or mobile technologies.
- Proven knowledge of both front and back-end development techniques.
- Ability to design, build and release a greenfield project.
My client is not only looking for someone with the right skills but also the right mentality to thrive is a genuinely progressive and innovative environment.