Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
We are looking for a System Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the job
You will identify input requirements, formalize them into requirements and interface specifications and design, architect, and drive new key deliverables for the GSP product.Your responsibilities:
- Identification of stakeholder requirements and applicable standards.
- Analyse, validate, verify and manage the system requirements.
- Define system requirements, the definition of system context, and interfaces.
- Lead of Engineering Work Package in the Project.
- Support implementers, integrators, testers, and validators (e.g. explain requirements, assess non-conformities) including the conception of safety measures for presentation to assessors and involved teams.
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels relating to both product and process including verification of test specifications and module design specifications.
- Offer support for tutorials, and training and ensure knowledge transfer.
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety analysis, and performance optimization
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering)
- Relevant experience with requirements and system engineering in a multinational environment will be preferred.
- Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
- Experience with field testing will be highly appreciated.
- Well-organized, sociable, and with a problem-solving mindset.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role.
- Experience with ERTMS or other safety-critical systems will be highly valued.
- Experience in requirement management tools like DOORS is highly desired.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow's mobility. That's why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.