Do you want to play an important role in streamlining the work tasks and projects in a large and exciting TV Operator? Are you a creative, ambitious and innovative soul with a desire to develop your career in an international company?
Then it might be exactly you we are looking for the position we now have as a Management Coordinator at Allente.What is Allente?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it's customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.Key responsibilities and duties
The role involves supporting the Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer in a broad and exciting range of projects within Brand/marketing, New business, Customer development and product portfolio, as well as day-to-day ad-hoc tasks. Work in general consist of coordination, planning, organizing and supporting the Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer and the management team with various small to large projects. The goal is to ensure efficient operations and add maximum value to the organization.Some of your tasks will be:
- Supporting Allente's Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer and his leadership team with practicalities, bookings, preparing agendas and various administrative work tasks.
- Organizing and participate in meetings and help discuss and develop presentations.
- Collaborating with and challenging the management team to ensure efficient and quality-assured propulsion.
- Work on other exciting projects within the division.
Bringing your own ideas and suggestions will be highly appreciated.In Allente we make sure you will...
What we are looking for
- Work in an organization with opportunities at every turn, and a culture formed to support and develop our people to the very best they can be.
- Work with great leaders so you can achieve the experience and influence you seek fast.
- Be given the means to be innovative, influential and flexible in how you want to work and the opportunity to affect our practices
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your carrier within the company.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organization.
- Gain broad exposure to key stakeholders.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or a last-year student of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or economics who possess the following characteristics:
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- Team-player with strong communicative skill
- Curious with an appetite to learn
- Brave with the ability to be flexible and innovative
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Fluent in Swedish
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden.Way forward
Just finished your studies? We encourage hungry and ambitious graduates to apply!
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search, Albanit Rexhaj, at email@example.com or +47 41 27 71 68