Are you an excellent negotiator driving value-based discussions with senior stakeholders at hospitals?
We are now hiring two Strategic Account Managers in the Nordics, responsible for developing long-term relationships with account senior leaders at a local level (Hospital, group of Hospitals, buying groups). These relationships will be based upon delivery of projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Baxter's portfolio.
This will also include supporting strategic accounts to make the economic case for change.
Internally, you will be seen as an expert resource, with a wide range of contacts across senior management in every account. You will be able to support colleagues to access these contacts and can use the network to identify new business opportunities for Baxter. You will also work closely with account managers and support the development of market access-related competencies in their roles.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop long-term partnerships with senior leaders, manage the map of decision makers in hospitals, buying groups, payers at local level
- Develop wide range of contacts across senior leadership in strategic accounts, at the service of Business Units (BU)
- Develop privileged access to key stakeholders who are committed to innovation and care pathway development and ensure Baxter's involvement in major projects with commercial interest
- Identify customer needs and market trends through privileged relationships with key customers
- Together with each BU agrees on opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Baxter portfolio per account
- Turns opportunities into measurable action/project plans, determines the KPI's together with BU
- Per 'Value' initiative, prepares/aligns with the BU's the value proposition, stakeholder mapping, pricing policy and profitability analysis in view of tender participation/contract negotiation
- Develop the tender strategy for critical accounts, follows up on strategy efficiency compared to competition.
- Develops and implements the plans of change and service delivery improvement
- Leads 'virtual' teams for first class implementation and coordinates joint efforts
What we can offer
- Ability to lead complex negotiations
- Project management skills
- Disruptive thinking, looking for Value Creation
- Experience in business planning / market analysis, setting up value propositions based on Market access principles
- Financial & Business Acumen
- Ideally Product Management / brand management experience
- National / regional tendering & procurement process experience
- Senior Sales experience (account level)
- Ability to swiftly understand logistics, pricing, customer service and supply chain processes and objectives
- Ability to influence without 'authority' internally to achieve goals
- Over time, develops solid knowledge of the broad Baxter products & services portfolio and concepts, « what we are good at », quickly grasps the VOC and combines both insights to identify new opportunities
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company