Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.Summary
Are you an experienced Field service engineer within electricity, mechanical or/and hydraulics and work to ensure high class service? We are now looking for a new team member who will be responsible to perform service activities on medical devices supplied by Baxter in Sweden and urgent support cases in other Nordic countries. Your work location will primarily be Stockholm and the Northern part of Sweden so we would like you to live close to Stockholm.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, check out, operate, maintain, water treatment equipment within time requirements established by service management
- Provide preventative maintenance in accordance with published procedures. Keep performance and maintenance records on the equipment
- Provide guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, inspection procedures, and techniques
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action
- Advise and assist in effecting design changes to improve equipment efficiency and/or reduce cost of operations
- May participate in installation planning phase.
- Maintain customer good will through: effective communication of all services rendered; effective communication of on-site arrival time; effective and early communication of late on-site arrival time; effective communication of service and operator issues; effective presentation of positive attitude for the company, products, employees, and customers; and maintaining a proper business appearance as defined by service management.
- Participate in rotating stand-by duty
What we can offer
- Basic knowledge of water treatment and reverse osmosis technique
- Basic knowledge for electricity, mechanical and hydraulics
- Customer service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot on industrial devices
- Flexibility - working hours may occasionally include night and weekend work
- Communication ability
- English skills
- MS Office skills
- Driving license
- Technical degree from upper secondary school (preferably medical instrumentation or electro-mechanics) or equivalent experience
- Working experience 5+ years
- This is a field-based role and traveling is required.
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company