Dahua Technology is a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider. Based on technological innovations, Dahua Technology offers end-to-end security solutions, systems, and services to create values for city operations, corporate management, and consumers.
With more than 16,000 employees and over 50% engaged in R&D, Dahua solutions, products, and services are applied in over 180 countries and regions. Since the launch of the industry's first self-developed 8-channel embedded DVR in 2002, Dahua Technology has devoted itself to technological innovation and been continually increasing its investment in R&D, putting around 10% of its annual sales revenue into R&D. The company continues to explore emerging opportunities based on video IoT technologies and has already established business in machine vision, video conferencing systems, professional drones, electronic license plates, RFID, and robotics etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Build and develop the detailed business plan, identify key partners, accounts (system integrators, big installers, design consulting firms) and end users who will ensure success in Sweden
- Represent Dahua in key initiatives and develop relationship with influencers and decision makers in Sweden
- Owner of customer/market research and standardization initiatives
- Educate DT, DPP, VSIP partners and end users in Dahua solutions
- Identify initiatives to reach end users through the correct partners to develop tools and collateral to support them
- Prioritize target accounts and opportunities to ensure Dahua is seen as preferred vendor for those partners
- Plan key industry association and lobbying activities
- Anchor and update the business plan with country manager by quarter per year
- Coordinate with country manager to develop and track objectives and KPIs to measure the sales performance
- 5 years of experience from sales/business development in security and telecommunication industry.
- Bachelor degree
- End user knowledge and network is preferred
- High level of integrity
- Ability to communicate with all people (executives, government representatives, installer, system integrators etc.)
- Strategic ability
- Excellent Written and verbal English and Swedish.
- Flexible to undertake business travel over around Sweden
- Self-starter with ability to work remotely with little supervision.
If you are interested, please click on the link below to apply as soon as possible since we are looking into the applications over time.
We are looking forward to hear from you!