In the role
as Nordic HR Business Partner you will be responsible supporting the HR organization in achieving it´s HR and business objectives in line with corporate strategies. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including human resources programs and policies, functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.Abbott offers you
a dynamic workplace with many challenges and great opportunities for personal-and professional development. You are given the opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company with professional colleagues.You will join
a company with rapid growth plans and a focus on development high up on the agenda. Therefore, you will contribute by both supporting managers in HR related tasks, as well as taking the development of the HR processes to the next level.
The HR Business partner will be based in Sweden. The position will be responsible for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
While this is a standalone position, you will have HR colleagues across Europe, and the team will consist of one senior HR colleague in Sweden (the Nordic HR Manager for Abbott) and other HR colleagues in Europe. You will report to the VP HR located in the US. The Stockholm office Alere, now Abbott, consists of approx. 40 people and their modern office is located in the central part of Kista. However, as the organization is international, the position involves travelling from time to time.Your responsibilities
- Provide a total HR solution for the business in line with its mission, vision and values.
- Establish HR strategic direction and drive business effectiveness.
- Heavy emphasis in management, leadership and organizational efficiency and development.
- Act as a strategic driver and change management lead.
- Work with HR Business Partners on Corporate HR Initiatives.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
- Providing support and coaching to Management & individuals on human resource issues relating to their team members or themselves, ensuring accurate and timely resolution and documentation of concerns or issues.
- Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Benchmarking of compensation / benefit packages and assisting with compensation queries as necessary.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Implementing the Company´s performance management and improvement systems and providing continuous support and advice to Management & and individual employees in relation to this.
- Managing Company Healthcare and Pension plans serving as a liaison between providers and employees when necessary.
- Responsible for all HR systems and HRIS systems support. Optimise the functionality of Workday (HRIS system) and ensure all leaders and team members are fully trained to utilise the system to its full potential.
- Generation of reports and Key Performance Indicators as required.
- Launch communication and encourage initiative from employees.
You are an effective communicator, have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others. You have an elevated level of initiative and shows a high level of energy and enthusiasm, and teamwork comes natural to you. That, together with great organizational skills, the ability to navigate in a matrix environment, yet still keep an attention to details meeting short deadlines will make you a true asset to Alere, now Abbott.Your background
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in broad HR work
- University degree in HR or equivalent
- Preferably having worked in matrix and international organizations
- Knowledge of Nordic labour law
- Interest in Compensation & Benefits matters
- Knowledge of one or more HRIS systems, Workday experience is a distinct advantage
- Fluency in Swedish and English, ideally one other Nordic language.
We are looking forward to receive your application asap. Interviews will be held ongoing, therefore we appreciate to have your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment process we work with ID Entity AB a part of Jurek
. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultants Cecilia Hasslev Billing, 073-341 41 98, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ylva Ottosson, 073-391 41 08, email@example.com