Customer Service is part of sales and interlinks with Sales and Marketing on the business side and with supply and supply planning on the operational side to offer the best service to our customers.Are you passionate for both customer service and people management? Do you have the mindset to exceed customers and organization expectations and value job satisfaction and working balance? Then you are the new colleague we are searching for!What you will do?
As Customer Service Representative Team Leader, you are working together with your team of two to serve our customers in the Nordics. You will have a coordinating role and take the responsibility to support and improve team performance and develop individuals as customer service specialists. Your main responsibilities are:
- Support and assure the Customer Service Team´s highly interactions with customers associated with their order processing, complaint registration, general management and information required
- Fulfil the "Order To Cash" (OTC) cycle for all assigned orders and ensure processing and monitoring in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs and be in compliance with law, regulations and AkzoNobel procedures
- Provide high customer service level by building and maintaining customer relationships internal / external
- Manage customer orders i.e. order acceptance, order entry, order confirmation and order to follow up including documentation and questions
- Proactively reaching out to customers to follow up on contract fulfilments
- Continuous improvement i.e implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques, share knowledge / best practice
- Implementation of new e-tools for order handling
You will report to Customer Service Manager Europe and will be located at our site in Tyresö.Who you are?
As a person you have a strong solid interpersonal and influencing ability with a sense of empathy towards your team members and customers. You are a natural leader and a team player with an open mindset and optimism. You show great ability of discipline and self-confidence in your daily work. You possess great experience of sales processes and supporting tools and business knowledge of commercial understanding, strategic perspective, supply chain and internal services knowledges and logistic, export and customer rules and regulations.
You have at least three years of experience within Customer Service and you are today working as a Team Leader/Coordinator or would like to step up with new challenges as a Team Leader. You have good knowledge in a CRM-system (we are using SAP) and MS Office. You need to be fluent both in Swedish and English, verbal as well as in writing.What can AkzoNobel offer you?
At AkzoNobel we offer a warm and inclusive atmosphere where we work together as one to reach our goal of being the reference in color and protection. With focus on diversity and innovation we actively work with our co-workers for you to thrive and continuously develop. This is also the basis to why we were appointed one of Sweden's Career companies 2020. We offer you an international environment where you will take on rewarding and challenging projects that will broaden your senses and challenge you. You will work with competent and like-minded colleagues whom share your attitude and enthusiasm. Welcome to us!Would you like to join?
We welcome people from all different backgrounds who see sustainability, safety and innovation as important principles. If you have a passion for paint, take the plunge and submit your application already today for your chance to work together with us!
We do not accept applications via email or phone.
For further information about the role, please contact Patrick Sidler, Customer Service Manager Europe, +34 662 394 676
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact please contact Christina Borin, Talent Acquisition Partner, +46 76 112 8564