Do you have technical sales experience and enjoy working in contact with customers? Do you enjoy a role that requires great individual responsibility, but at the same time giving you freedom in your work? Then you may be our new Technical Sales Partner!
As a Technical Sales Partner in the Yacht business area, you have a broad role where you work as a frontline sales person. You are responsible for the execution of agreed sales and profitability within the assigned sales area by acquiring new business and maintaining existing customers. You work extensively with our customers to provide your technical service expertise. You also provide technical support and training regarding the use and application of company products, services and equipment. This is a role of high visibility within the organization and for the right person there are very good opportunities to grow within AkzoNobel. You will report to Area Sales Manager, and the position is based in Stockholm but with the option of starting from another location.Your main responsibilities include:
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Work as the customer's main contact at AkzoNobel and lead the development of the company's customers.
- Take part in and lead internal processes and improvement projects
- Perform regular audits and provide appropriate training with our customers
- Identify opportunities to reduce customers' operating costs by being main responsible to conduct line trials and provide technical support on the customer lines to help them optimize their processes
- Manage sales- and technical support activities in designated area
- Promote the positive company image and develop long-term relations with the customers
- Identify business opportunities, pinpoints and tries to resolve existing and/or potential problems and requests support from the upper management.
- Contribute with knowledge on the features and benefits of available products/services.
- Participate in internal technical trainings.
- High school or Bachelor degree in commercial education and/or education as a boatbuilder
- Knowledge of Yacht Business
- Knowledge in boat building/paint application
For this position, we seek you who have a great sales technical interest and a willingness to continue to develop your skills, probably towards a more commercial role. You also need a service-oriented approach and good communication skills, both internally and externally to customers. As you will run a lot of your own processes, you must also be able to work independently and feel a driving force in your work. The ability and experience to work structured, strategic and long-term is necessary. You will travel a lot in our Nordic countries. Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to Area Sales Manager. Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the position, please contact Thomas Zeller, Area Sales Manager +491637200343
For information about the recruitment process please contact Elisabet Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone +46 703-501799
For Unions related questions, please contact:
Unionen Jörgen Dahlgren +46 708 35 52 49
Sveriges Ingenjörer/Akademikerna Johan Vihlborg +46708835637
Ledarna Boris Parezanovic +46 708 35 52 55 More about the business
International Paint Ltd is a global company, world leader in protective coatings.
The company is part of the AkzoNobel group of companies since 1998.
The Swedish subsidiary company, International Färg AB, has a turnover of around one billion SEK and approx.140 employees. Our modern factory and Nordic head office is located in Angered outside Gothenburg. We manufacture protective coatings for the markets in Europe & Russia. We also market and sell paint products in the segments Protective Coatings and Marine, Yacht and Powder Coatings. What can AkzoNobel offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm.
By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition – to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world
Do not forget to follow us on
LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
"We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment"