Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups transforming last-mile deliveries in urban areas, backed by some of Sweden's biggest investors and entrepreneurs. We help online retailers by leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based technology to provide convenient and fast e-commerce deliveries in urban areas same day or as fast as within the hour.
Are you sharp, disciplined and customer oriented with the ability to overcome deeds and see things through? Keep reading! We're currently in need of a Head of Sales that has the drive and ambition to help us continue our growth and expansion!What are we looking for?
As the Head of Sales, you are no stranger to operating in fast-moving environments. This is a leadership role central to our growth and organization. Airmee's high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, skilled in sales, able to work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the sales target. You will help online retailers understand the benefits of Airmee's product and services and form partnerships with them. You'll work closely with multiple teams across Airmee, to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
We're building the next great logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.What will you be doing?
- Contacting and establishing relationships with online retailers
- Ensure that the sales team masters the whole sales process from prospecting, cold calling, emailing to closing deals, account management and networking.
- Understanding customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Airmee to key customers
- Develop, manage and motivate a team delivering high growth
- Providing a delightful customer experience, regardless of deal outcome
- Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Forecast and set individual and team goals against organisational targets
- Be accountable for driving, measuring, and reporting on key inputs and outputs in our CRM
What skills and experience do you need?
- Responsible for reporting that feeds into Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews which you will present at from time to time to management.
- A few years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in e-commerce is considered highly meriting, but not required
- Previous experience in a fast-growing startup is a must
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced environments.
- Can push us and be pushed as well without being offended. We love to be proven wrong, and you should too. It's the only way to grow
- An academic degree is preferable
Most of all you have that crazy unstoppable hustle and drive that is needed in a fast-growing startup with global ambitions.
This position requires fluency in Swedish and English.
Our office is located in central Stockholm.What now?
If you like what you see and believe you are the person that will make us better, do not hesitate and submit your information. The selection process is continuously ongoing, so don't wait, but no later than the 27th of February 2020. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Emelie Sandsten at 0707- 60 36 96.