Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups transforming last-mile deliveries in urban areas, backed by some of Sweden's biggest investors and entrepreneurs. We help online retailers by leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based technology to provide convenient and fast e-commerce deliveries in urban areas same day or as fast as within the hour.
We're looking for our next Customer Success Manager to ensure that our costumers successfully adopt and grow together with Airmee. Are you customer-oriented, skilled in sales and a team player? Keep reading!What are we looking for?
We're building the next great logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision. You are a people person and all about relationship building. You thrive in a social environment and have a helpful and intelligent approach. At the same time, you're a sharp and effective problem solver, a goal getter and a great team player. You'll work closely with multiple teams across Airmee, to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.What will you be doing?
As Airmee's Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the trusted advisor and go-to-contact for our e-commerce customers and have material impact to our growth. You will advise and guide customers from different industries, ensuring that they onboard Airmee successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Airmee. The role is closely tied to our sales, product and marketing team where you will serve as the customer's advocate and help drive product and marketing efforts internally. In other words, you will:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first
- Be the customers go-to-contact, handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Identify and drive promotional opportunities, working cross-functionally to execute
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Work closely to the sales team, help drive customer references and case studies.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success management, account management, sales or strategic consulting organization.
- You are smart and you get stuff done quickly and accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced environments.
- Can push us and be pushed as well without being offended. We love to be proven wrong, and you should too. It's the only way to grow.
- Previous experience from scaling up customer success is preferred but not required
- An academic degree is preferred.
- Experience in e-commerce is considered meriting, but not required.
Most of all you have that crazy unstoppable hustle and drive that is needed in a fast-growing startup with global ambitions.
We are a diverse team (entrepreneurs, researchers, engineers, sales people and logisticians) of high achievers with different backgrounds, cultures and skills. Our vision is to optimize the transportation of every item in every city in the world. That is what we're working towards and we won't stop before that. We're here selling to you not just our product, success and team but our journey, dream and passion to change transportation as it is. This is our mission and we would be happy to talk to you if you feel that this is something you can dedicate this stage of your life to!
Our office is located in central Stockholm.
If you like what you see and believe you are the person that will make us better, do not hesitate and submit your information. The selection process is continuously ongoing, so don't wait, but no later than the 26th of February 2020. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Linnéa Vikström at 0703 – 87 29 65.