Agenthuset Nordic are looking for an analytical and enthusiastic individual who has a desire to pursue ecommerce as a career and wants to join this new and exciting role within the Nordic marketing organization. This position will primarily be responsible for online product setup to optimize and drive Logitech online excellence. This includes i.e. writing copy, product categorization and monitoring online execution as well as analyzing performance and sharing data.
- Ensure best in class online execution of Logitech products at retailers websites, for new product launches and existing range
- Optimize SEO: auditing and adding keywords, rewording text (titles, bullet points)
- Categorizing and attributing products
- Troubleshooting and fixing product setup issues on Logitech website
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure the above listing pages are maintained.
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure appropriately share of voice
- Monitor stock levels and key delivers to ensure products are attractively presented across prime product locations and time periods.
- Liaise with EAMEA online team, local pr agencies, content agencies
- Monitor and ensure correct Cnet feed. Follow up and correct errors
- Analyze performance and data sharing where available in order to measure the impact of the changes
- Measurement of site and business performance through analytics to aid business decisions
Skills and experience
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion and cross selling.
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Analytical, comfortable with the collection and analysis of data across defined KPI metrics
- Highly computer literate.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Self-motivated, actively search out opportunities to add value
- Drive to achieve, ownership of activity's timely success
- Resourceful, search out & provide solutions to problems using own initiative
- Ability & drive to take ownership of projects, including personal development/skills required to excel at role
- Experience in retail, eCommerce, tech, product is desirable
- Good understanding of SEO and tools such as ahrefs
- Basic frontend ecommerce
- Basic skills of Photoshop
- Must know one of the Nordic languages, extra languages is a plus
Stockholm Reporting into:
Marketing manager / Agenthuset project leaderPosition: