Are you communicative and adaptable with previous experience within UX, preferebly from a software development environment? Are you fluent in swedish and english with project management skills? Then we may have a perfect assignment for you!About the role
As the User experience researcher you will plan, conduct and analyze qualitative research on multiple aspects of the users experience in close collaboration with the designer, product manager and other stakeholders. This includes applying different research methods - e.g. usability studies, competitive analysis, survey studies, heuristic analysis, writing literature reviews and more.
Furthermore you will understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into the research plan. In addition to this, you will work with recruiters to recruit the right research participants and to schedule study sessions. Set up the usability lab, equipment for remote studies, and product prototypes.About you
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience as a user experience researcher, preferebly in the software development environment.Further requirements are:
- 3+ years experience in user research in an applied research setting
- A relevant university degree
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven record of excellent teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision on a variety of tasks.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to quickly changing schedules and different projects.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately and initially run for 9 months.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter.
- The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
- If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
- The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.We look forward to receive your application!Keywords
UX , User Experience , Adecco , Testing , UX Researcher