To our customer- one of the most well known companies in the world, we are now looking for a meticulous User Experience Researcher with excellent communication skills who can work as part of a cross functional team (designer, product manager and engineer). The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but may be occasionally asked to conduct research in other locations. Most of the work will take place during regular business hours. The position is a contract role for a duration of 6 months.
About the role
This is a consultant assignment starting immediately and will be running for a period of 6 months.About you
- Plan, conduct and analyze qualitative research on multiple aspects of the users experience in close collaboration with the designer, product manager and engineering lead of the effort. This includes applying different research methods -e.g. usability studies, competitive analysis, survey studies, heuristic analysis, writing literature reviews.
- Understand and incorporate business requirements into the research plan.
- Work with recruiters to recruit the right research participants and to schedule study sessions. Set up the usability lab, equipment for remote studies, and product prototypes.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Present research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations. This includes creating slide decks, creating graphs, and basic video editing.
- Work with other senior researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast¬paced, rapidly changing environment.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- 5+ years experience in user research in an applied research setting.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Examples of excellent teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision on a variety of tasks.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to quickly changing schedules and different projects.
- Can distill actionable insights from complex research findings so that non¬researchers can act on them.
- A graduate degree in Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Computer Science, or Social Sciences.
- Previous experience as a user experience researcher in the software development environment.
- Project management skills related to planning, allocating time, and communicating.
- Basic working knowledge of statistics.
- Familiarity with quality of experience assessment for audio and/or video.
- Familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén via +4610 - 173 73 00.Welcome with your application!Keywords
UX Researcher , User Experience Researcher , UX Research , User Experience , Customer insight , Adecco