Are you a Business Controller/Controller with experience in project management? Do you have experince from financial analysis? Then we have the perfect assignment for you at our customer - a market leader within the energy industry and one of Europe´s leading manufacturers of electricity and heat. Here you can work in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to develop and drive improvements in a company that constantly strives to become better and more efficient.
About the role
The position is within the Business Area Markets Controlling team in Stockholm, but the position also means cooperation with controllers in the Hamburg team as well. In total BA Markets Controlling has around 20 employees, of which currently 6 in Stockholm
Business Area Markets maximises the value of the client´s portfolio by optimising and dispatching, hedging and sourcing for the assets and sales positions. Business Area Markets has thereby the role as the commercial hub towards the energy and commodity wholesale markets.In the role as Business Controller the main tasks will include:
- Monthly financial reporting and quarterly forecasting (eg gross margin and P/L, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Participate in target setting process and financial follow up of plans
- Participate in developing and maintaining reporting framework and process.
- Coordinate and support local controlling units.
- Interface to Group Finance on operational level
- Proactively develop and improve the business area from a business controller perspective with regards to data capture, analysis, processes, benchmarking, KPIs etc
- General management support regarding decision making, analysis and reports as well as participating in various projects
We are looking for a candidate with at least Secondary School and University/Collage Education.
Specialization: Bachelor in Economics, Business Administration or suchlike. Experiences from financial analysis as well as from group financial reporting systems (eg Cognos) and processes. 3-5 years of experience in project management, controlling or asset management.
Furthermore, we see that you have a proactive approach, sense of urgency and ability to manage tight time schedules.Important for the role:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in management reporting.
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately and initially run until the end of the year.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.About the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter in English.
1. The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
2. If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
3. The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.
Contact details If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Randa Melko 08-598 981 97
If you have questions regarding registration with Adecco, please contact Adecco Candidate Support: email@example.com alt. via tel: +468 - 598 980 10.We look forward to receiving your application!
Keywords Business Controller, Controller, Solna, Cognos, SAP, Adecco