To our customer - one of the biggest and most well-known multinational technology company in the world, we are now looking for a driven, self-motivated relationship-builder with excellent communication skills. Is this you and are you available immediately? Then apply today for the position as Strategic Partner Manager.
As a Strategic Partner Manager in the Global Partnership team for Northern Europe, you will be part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial team focused on cultivating the Northern Europe Partnerships business with Large Publishers. You will be working closely with the wider team with a goal of scaling our business by growing our publisher base and developing successful, long-term partnerships as a trusted partner. You will collaborate with some of the largest and most strategic Publishers in Northern Europe, develop relationships with partner executives, and work with Product and Engineering teams to advocate for adoption of the advertising and technical product suite.Responsibilities
- Manage our Partners in all levels across the organization with a focus on Ad solutions and publisher satisfaction. Manage and maximize business growth.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational point of view while translating data into actionable strategies for partners.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders
Increase Partners´ Revenue
- Maximize current partners´ yield through ongoing optimization recommendations
- Increase product penetration and share of inventory with partners through consultation, optimization and other related analysis
- Deploy Revenue Intelligence analysis (pitch/implement and report back)
- Collaborate with the technical department, Gtech to automate and scale optimizations
- Align with business product big bets and pitch/implement new product feature
- Media sales : ability to explain how to leverage the technology to Large Publishers and specifically Broadcasters
Improve service with Publishers
- Improve our serviceability to partners by tackling the lack of interaction and face to face time with partners
- Increase partners product knowledge through workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or sales at a technology or media company.
- Experience with online advertising or ad monetization solutions (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense, AdMob).
- Channel management, agency management or business development experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work with little or no guidance.
- Excellent relationship-building skills at C-level and with multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp complex technical product aspects and develop data-driven recommendations and action plans.
This is a temporary consulting assignment starting immediately.About the customer
Our customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, and they are now looking for a new college.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén name via firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome with your application!
Strategic Partner Manager , Sales , Google Analytics ,Tech, Advertising, Search engine, Adecco