Are you an exceptional performer who has consistently excelled year over year, while supporting a high-impact team and exceeding client´s expectations with fast changing environment? Do you seek for challenging searches, enjoy managing client requirements and uncovering great candidates, while assisting with generating long-term business partnerships?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and very motivated Senior Recruiter to join our recruitment team supporting hires at Ericsson in Sweden? You will be part of the recruitment team managing external and internal recruitment processes end-to-end focusing on the Swedish market in close cooperation with stake holders in the business and other HR Functions.
Our recruitment team is passionate about delivering a world-class recruitment experience and working collaboratively with one another to deliver the best results. Building good relationships with key contacts, setting customer service expectations and ensuring certain delivery targets, KPI´s and SLA´s are achieved . Focusing on innovation and efficiency to deliver a premium service to our stake holders.Position Description
This is a perm positions and you will be key member in delivering recruitment services to Ericsson, as a part of an RPO; an outsourced recruitment function. You will be working inhouse at Ericsson in Kista being responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising through to shortlisting and contract creation.
You will own the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program. You will also, when needed, be collaborating with Researchers and be responsible to lead the search/headhunting activities to ensure quality delivery.Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
The Recruiter to focus on managing key stakeholders and to gain specific understanding and knowledge of Ericsson goals, competence gaps, plans and needs for the future.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relationship management - Manage Key Stakeholders and achieve excellent customer satisfaction results and exceed the customer´s expectations
- Direct Sourcing - the role holder will alone or together with Researchers be responsible to source candidates from direct channels.
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria, interview process and agreeing key milestones and timelines.
- Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Interview candidates via phone/other media and initiate ability tests as required to produce shortlists. Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer and contract process for successful candidates.
- System management - responsible for managing correct information to be fed into our recruitment system
- Collaborate with recruiters and researchers in other countries
- Proven, relevant experience of working with recruitment in the Swedish market
- Experience in the technology/ICT sector is a plus
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships with Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders, External and Internal Candidates, Suppliers, Support Centre and Pontoon management.
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
- Business standard English
Pontoon is a market leader in global talent management that provides a competitive advantage through people. Along with unrivaled access to data and workforce intelligence, Pontoon delivers global workforce solutions that reduce risk, increase quality and improve visibility and forecasting-while also reducing cost. Pontoon is the 2012 marriage of two exceptional organizations, Adecco Solutions and Beeline MSP.About the employment
Pontoon has chosen to collaborate with Adecco in this recruitment.
Questions are answered and processed by Adecco.
The Adecco Group is the world´s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was founded in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter and apply the "Ansök/Apply" button.
1. The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that is sent to your mail after the recruiter has reviewed your application. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order to make as quality assured and fair assessment as possible.
2. Responsible recruiter will then continuously review submitted applications and make a first selection.
3. If you are one of those who gets to the next step of the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who continue after telephone interview will be given the opportunity to come to Adecco and meet the responsible recruiter for a personal interview.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, more tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will be informed about this in the process.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Peder Andersson via 08 - 100 500
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Adecco´s Candidate Support: firstname.lastname@example.org alt. via tel: 08 - 598 980 10.Welcome with your application!