Are you passionate about translating business opportunities into related activities; attract, engage, inspire and influence people? Pontoon Solutions is seeking for an experienced Senior Recruiter working In-house at the client site.Summary & Responsibilities:
You as a Senior Recruiter will partner very closely with the business to help them to achieve their goals. You will work with Talent Acquisition in an outsourced Recruitment Team in close relationship with hiring managers and local HR to attract, source and recruit the most talented individuals in the market.
A Senior Recruiter in our team will need to be well-versed in all aspects of recruiting, including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation, candidate and stakeholder management and offer negotiation. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a large team of Researchers, Recruiters, Employer Branding Specialists and Administrators to drive strategic and operational Talent Acquisition.What is in it for you:
You gain great insight to the diverse and cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, IoT, Radio technology, only to mention a few. You will get the chance to deliver for one of the largest and most successful companies in the telecom world - in the exciting times of the 5G technology emerging.
You will work with a large team on client site within a modern and employee friendly office environment - where you are close to the main stakeholders including your hiring leads and People Partners.General Responsibilities:
You will manage the full lifecycle recruiting processes such as:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Start-up and lead recruitment projects, applications screening, interview completion, negotiating offers of employment, background checks, reference checks and contract creation.
- Be the advisor and subject matter expert throughout the whole recruitment life cycle
- Independently conduct briefing sessions with hiring managers; act as point of contact and subject matter expert for various business functions supported.
- Systematically utilize applicant tracking system to track and manage all applicants at all stages of the process.
- Employ appropriate sourcing channels and tactics, e.g. job boards, colleagues, career events, headhunting, internet sites to identify of viable applicants.
- Maintain a pipeline of resources to help identify a qualified and diverse applicant pool.
- Recommend specifics of employment offers to hiring managers and influence hiring manager in the identification of qualified applicants, seek feedback, and make hiring recommendations.
- Provide timely updates to hiring manager with information regarding industry trends, marketplace, while seeking solutions in your partnership with hiring managers.
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement within Talent Acquisition.
- Leverage available tools and resources to increase diversity and employ strategies to increase diversity applicant pool.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical recruitment and recruitment project management.
- High level communication skills.
- Language: Fluency in English required, Swedish and proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience in stakeholder management and client management skills.
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including headhunting and database searches.
- Networking skills / Social Networking skills.
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency).
- Experience in delivery of large volume requirements and prioritize work accordingly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in recruitment process tools and systems.
- IT or TELECOM experience is a plus.
- A positive attitude
- A team-player and collaborative spirit
- High service delivery mentality
- Creativity in your way of working