On behalf of our customer we are now looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales and Marketing assistant to support both internal and external customers. Our customer is active in the industrial sector. Although industry experience is not essential, if you have internal sales and marketing experience this will be an advantage. About the role
The main tasks and responsibilities are specified as:
- Follow up coordination of deliveries to customers
- Follow up implementation of sales campaigns
- Follow up of our distributors performance and provide support
- Support our sales organization with local machine stock
- Provide sales support to internal sales organization as well as to external customers
- Environment documentation responsible
- Follow up road registration process
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager with the execution and analysis of marketing campaigns including email marketing, PR and advertising and other activities as part of the marketing/communications mix
- Contribute to the implementation of our digital marketing journey with activities including initiating, updating and analyzing activities and content on the external website, social media feeds and internal hub
- Assist the CRM lead to promote the company´s CRM usage and manage the distribution of web leads, provide coaching and support to end-users, organizing and follow up of data cleansing
We are looking for a candidate with a relevant educational background or experience gained within the working environment. Furthermore, we see that you are an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills having a self-motivated attitude and ability to use own initiative with a can do will do attitude.Important for the role:
- Knowledge and solid understanding of sales process and sales economy
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
- Good numerical skills, with a keen eye for details
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suites as well as social media experience is an advantage
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately and initially run for 6 months. For the right candidate, there is a strong possibility of extension.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter.
- The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
- If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
- The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.Contact details
If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Randa Melko name via +46 200 - 22 22 22.We look forward to receive your application!