Pontoon is a market leader in global talent management that provides a competitive advantage through people. Along with unrivaled access to data and workforce intelligence, Pontoon delivers global workforce solutions that reduce risk, increase quality and improve visibility and forecasting-while also reducing cost. Pontoon is the 2012 marriage of two exceptional organizations, Adecco Solutions and Beeline MSP.Purpose of role
This is a temporary role based on-site with our client Ericsson in the Kista office. You will be part of the recruitment team managing external and internal recruitment processes end-to-end focusing on the Swedish market.
Our recruitment team is passionate about delivering a world-class recruitment experience and working collaboratively with one another to deliver the best results. Building good relationships with key contacts, setting customer service expectations and ensuring certain delivery targets, KPI´s and SLA´s are achieved - Focusing on innovation and efficiency to deliver a premium service to our client. We are now looking for a new colleague who shares our passion for delivering high class service to one of the main players in the ICT sector.Position Description
The Recruiter will be a key member in delivering of the RPO to the client Ericsson, working inhouse on the client site in Stockholm and will be responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising through to shortlisting and contract creation.
Will be owning the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program. Will also, when needed, be collaborating with Researchers and be responsible to lead the search/headhunting activities to ensure quality delivery.
Will also be ensuring that resourcing targets and SLAs are met and to continually deliver a first class service offering to the client.Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
Qualifications and Experience
- Relationship management - Manage Key Stakeholders and achieve excellent customer satisfaction results and exceed the customer´s expectations
- Direct Sourcing - the role holder will alone or together with Researchers be responsible to source candidates from direct channels.
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria, interview process and agreeing key milestones and timelines.
- Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Interview candidates via phone/other media and initiate ability tests as required to produce shortlists. Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer and contract process for successful candidates.
- System management - responsible for managing correct information to be fed into our recruitment system
- Collaborate with recruiters and researchers in other countries
- Proven, relevant experience of working with recruitment in the Swedish market
- Experience in the technology/ICT sector is a plus
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships with Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders, External and Internal Candidates, Suppliers, Support Centre and Pontoon management.
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
- Business standard English
This assignment is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by Adecco. The assignment will begin as soon as possible and will continue untill the end of August.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing Company. In Sweden we are in about 50 locations and have 5,000 employees. Because of our size we have clients in many industries of employment and as a consultant with us this often leads to both social and professional network growth.
Since Adecco works with many attractive companies that use us for their staffing, there is the chance that you are offered services that never reach the open market.
We have a collective agreement. We want you to feel good and our offer includes wellness grants and discounts on gym memberships. For you to feel safe and secure, you are covered by insurance and occupational health.Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position should be filled as soon as possible and therefore recruitment will be ongoing during the application period.
We look forward to your application!