To our customer - one of the biggest and most well-known multinational technology company in the world, we are now looking for a driven, analytical, self-motivated person with excellent communication skills. Is this you and are you available immediately? Then apply today for the position as a Measurement Specialist.
As a Measurement Specialist you work with customers across industries. Your core job is to ensure that all customers of this client have measurement approaches that are relevant to them and reflecting best practice. To accomplish this you do bespoke work for the biggest customers and then scale that approach to remaining customers by defining processes, solutions and templates.
In your work as a Measurement Specialist you also have a center of excellence where you go deep and excel as a true specialist. This center of excellence can be in sub-areas of measurement such as for example econometrics such as MMM, experiments such as incrementality testing, brand measurement, attribution, omnichannel measurement or measurement fundamentals such as tagging and KPI structures. In your work as a Measurement Specialist you also ensure that our clients partners are up-to-speed on the latest best practice and work actively with the global product teams in your area of expertise.Responsibilities
- Build bespoke measurement plans for this clients biggest customers.
- Scale successful measurement plans to long-tail of customers.
- Own and lead a center of excellence area like econometrics such as MMM, experiments such as incrementality testing, brand measurement, attribution, omnichannel measurement or measurement fundamentals such as tagging and KPI structures.
- Build measurement capabilities of key partners.
- Work closely with other Measurement Specialists around the world as well as with global product teams in your area of expertise.
- Marketing measurement knowledge and experience.
- Sales or consulting experience, ideally related to marketing, media and/or advertising.
- Fluent in Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finish and/or English.
- Advertising experience from either the advertiser, agency or other media owner side.
- Experience from working across multiple markets.
- Experience from any relevant measurement center of excellence area such as experiments, incrementality testing, attribution, econometrics or similar.
- Experience from working with measurement vendors/partners.
This is a temporary consulting assignment starting immediately.About the customer
Our customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, and they are now looking for a new college.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén name via email@example.comWelcome with your application!
Measurement Specialist , Digital Analyst , Google Analytics , Media Mixed Modeling (MMM) , Google tag manager