To our customer - one of the most well-known companies in the world, we are now looking for a Marketing Specialist. Marketing to our customer starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. The client´s job is to demonstrate how the products solve the world´s problems - from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental by letting the technology speak for itself.About the role
In your role as Brand & Reputation Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Specialist Sweden/Finland, you will report into the Sweden Brand & Reputation PMM based in Copenhagen. You will help execute the brand & reputation marketing plan for Sweden and Finland, including running a project, economic recovery and digital responsibility programs to help our costumer contribute to the local economy and society in a meaningful way.
In your role as Brand & Reputation Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Specialist your main tasks will include:
This is a consultant assignment starting immediately and will be running for a period of 12 moths.About you
- Project manage economic recovery and Digital Responsibility programs in Sweden and Finland in close collaboration with Sweden/Finland B&R PMM and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Help manage relationships with external partners and agencies.
- Implement measurement plans to evaluate programs, providing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation. Track effectiveness and channel mix to constantly improve ROI.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders across local / regional PR, Policy & Marketing organizations.
- Set and manage marketing budgets, track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience who has experience in marketing or from a similar role. You have the ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically, Finnish fluency preferred. Furthermore, we see that you have experience in the technology sector and/or community/public affairs (especially within the Nordics) and experience in project and partner management.
As a person, you have the ability to effectively influence cross functional stakeholders and external partners. You have demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop business plans, market insights, and analyze campaign effectiveness/ROI.Important for the role:
- Experience in marketing or from a similar role.
- The ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically, Finnish fluency preferred
- Effective written and oral presentation skills, and comfortability presenting to audiences of senior decision makers.
- Experience in online marketing, below the line marketing and campaigning.
- A passion for marketing and storytelling.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Moa Lardner name via +4610 - 173 73 00.Welcome with your application!