About the role
We are currently looking for two Insurance Customer Service Agents with excellent Swedish language skills to our client Accenture. The work is done in Accenture´s office in Stockholm.
The position is full time and the daily working hours are from 8am to 5pm. The employment contract will be signed with Adecco. The duration of employment is until April 2023, but there might be a possibility for continuation after that. The work starts immediately when suitable candidate is found.
The role is responsible for managing the whole insurance customer service lifecycle - from the moment of the initial customer contact until final resolution. The role incorporates investigating the circumstances around the insurance transaction, making relevant decisions, while simultaneously liaising with different stakeholders. The position provides opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Previous insurance experience is not required but a plus. Extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.Responsibilities:
- Serving as first point of contact for the customer.
- Handling and resolving customer transactions as per internal company procedures.
- Investigating the details around customer transactions by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties.
- Making final decisions about resolution of customer transactions.
- Communicating with customers and other parties and ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Gathering and storing loss data according to internal compliance regulations.
- Taking pro-active steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish language and proficient English skills as well.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities - knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy - MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Adecco is one of the world´s largest recruitment and staffing company, and our most important asset is our qualified employees. With us and on our customer assignments, you as a consultant to be appreciated for your skills that makes a difference! Your experience will grow as well as your social and professional network. Adecco can offer you the possibility of interesting assignments at attractive companies, for services that may never come out in the open market.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Liridona Brahimi via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about registration, please contact our support: email@example.comWelcome with your application!We kindly ask you to write your application in English.Keywords
service, customer support, finance, insurance, stockholm, Adecco