About the role
As Finance Controller you will provide financial support to the swedish finance team during the joint venture integration period. Your responsibilities will be operating expenses such as managing forecasting and actuals, provide monthly analysis, reporting activities and support the team in the joint venture integration.
In your role as Finance Controller your main tasks will include:
- Operating Expenses:
- Managing forecasting and actuals by coordinating with the Sales Coordinator o Manage Operating Expenses monthly accruals. o Provide monthly Analysis on actuals variation vs. Budget/Forecast o Coding of Finance Exception list invoices.
- Reporting/Month-End Activities:
- Support Finance business partner ad hoc basis and internal projects. o Support in the Creation of Overheads Tracking Tools
- Joint Venture / Integration:
- Support the Finance team in all ad-hoc requests retaliate to the Joint Venture integration
To be successful as Finance Controller we believe you have about 5 years of relevant experience in finance or auditing firms like KPMG, PwC or Deloitte and bachelor degree in economics or other relevant field. It is also important that you have good knowledge in Swedish accounting and auditing. We would also like you to be fluent in both Swedish and English and have excellent communication skills.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.What do we offer
You will be employed as a consultant by Adecco, the world´s largest recruitment and staffing agency and our most important asset is our skilled employees. This assignment will start in august and will continue until januari 2020.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Tulay.Carlsten@adecco.seWelcome with your application!Keywords
Finance Control, Controller, Forecasting, Analysis, Business Control