We are looking for a proactive Sales person working across the Norwegian Education primary and secondary school market. You will be supporting the digital transformation of primary and secondary schools in their use of our client´s technology and tools.
You are comfortable speaking with customers and are enthusiastic about growing technology in the Norwegian education segment. You will build awareness of our client´s product offering in the education space in Norway mainly through our Norwegian partner network to support and develop these sales opportunities.
Based in the Stockholm office, you will report to the in-country Head of Education. You will also be part of EMEA´s Education team which has its central hub in London.Responsibilities
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Execute on territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Create opportunities with new customers, lead customers through the sales cycle.
- Forecast accurately and achieve strategic sales goals by cooperating with the partner network. Explore and understand customer requirements.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyze data trends and performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Sales/relationship experience in the technology industry
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and determined. Analytical, detail-oriented. Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
About the employment
- Speaking Norwegian
- Direct classroom experience
- Experience using CRM systems
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and the cloud computing market
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately and initially run to 03/03/2020.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter.
The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.Contact details
If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:Jelena Dogas
via + 46 73 684 72 92
If you have questions regarding registration with Adecco, please contact Adecco Candidate Support: firstname.lastname@example.org alt. via tel: +468 - 598 980 10.We look forward to receiving your application!