About the role
To our customer within the tech-industry, we are now looking for a Document Controller for the ESS Expansion program at Stockholm. The Document controller will be reporting to PMO Manager and should ensure that all documentations are created, distributed, reviewed and approved in accordance with the procedures of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software Teamcenter.
In your role as Document Controller your main tasks will include:
- Create systems to manage documentation in Teamcenter
- Prepare, update and maintain the Document Plan/ Master document list
- Administrate Teamcenter and actively assist all stakeholders in solving Teamcenter issues.
- Quality assurance for templates and guidelines.
- Arrange workshop for Teamcenter new releases.
- Provide Teamcenter training for all stakeholders upon request.
- Help engineers in document upload, workflow set-up, and document revising, releasing, tracking in Teamcenter.
- Assist in document format control for requested documentations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop user manuals, procedures so that they are standardized
- Communicate and collaborate with project managers
This is a consultant assignment and will start immediately.About you
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor´s degree in Engineering or Business.
- Previously worked for minimum 3 years in Document control management with Teamcenter
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in similar function.
- Microsoft office suite skills
- Fluent language skills in English (both written and oral) is a must. Other languages are an advantage.
Personal success factors:
- Stakeholder Management and strong communication skills
- Very structured, goal oriented and self initiating person
- Great time management skills, and multi-tasking abilities
- Coaching and mentoring instincts to new users.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to apply logical thinking.
Important for the role:
- PLM Teamcenter Document management tool experience.
- Deep understanding of Document control management.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén via +4610 - 173 73 00.Welcome with your application!Keywords
Document Controller, Teamcenter , Tech industry , Adecco , Stockholm