´Be You´ at GSK
At GSK, we´re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaborativelyCustomer Sales Support Agent
Mission for the Customer Sales Support Agent at GSK is to be responsible to drive growth towards our external customers through excellent customer service performance. This to be achieved by delivering an above standard customer experience and by conducting collaborative work across functions within the company to facilitate sales and customer satisfaction for the Swedish market.In this role you will...
Why you?Qualifications & Skills:
- Build strong customer relationships, externally and internally
- Receive, manage, process and provide analysis of customer orders, with precision and consumer focus at heart
- Monitor customer behaviours, payments and provide explanations to accounts regarding, but not limited to, service levels, order confirmations and inventory shortages
- Monitor and investigate all order failures and put plans in place to mitigate
- To ensure the integrity of all customer data that ensures a "perfect order" process for our customers through working closely with customers´ operational teams, internal GSK contacts and GSK´s third-party distributor
- To analyse customers sales using appropriate data and systems, with the aim of optimising product availability across customer´s network. To use this knowledge to prompt changes to customer order volumes or profiles and to ensure optimal allocation of stock in the event of restricted supply
- Monitor, review and challenge distribution failures to improve service to customers
- Act as first point of contact for both external customers and internal stakeholders regarding product availability, delivery and weekly sales follow up
- University degree or equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience, managing customer complaints, reporting and serving several stakeholders is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SAP and related processes preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft office applications, in particular Excel
Why Consumer Healthcare?
- Ability to follow and be adherent to business specific processes and set standards,
- Good understanding of business environment and ability to debate issues with peers and senior colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute fully across functional teams
- Attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Highly numerate
Right now, we´re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We´re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year - over a billion and a half of them - and it goes beyond products. It´s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we´re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It´s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We´re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.Contact details
- If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Deni Ilic name via email@example.comWelcome with your application!KeywordsCustomer Support, Sales, Agent, English, Swedish, GSK, Alvedon,