To our customer - one of the biggest and most well-known multinational technology company in the world, we are now looking for a relationship-builder with excellent communication skills who has experience within public affairs/policy/communications and project management. Is this you and are you available immediately? Then apply today for the position as Brand Marketing Program Manager - Nordics.Role Description
As a Program Manager, you will be part of the NE Brand & Reputation (Marketing) team but will work closely with cross functional teams, especially throughout the Nordics. You will manage multiple brand activation and engagement initiatives to facilitate outreach efforts to KOFs and consumers, ranging from launching paid media campaigns, producing events and developing communications assets to building collaborations with key partners and launching new products and programs. This includes telling our privacy and security story, scaling central initiatives to the Nordics, developing a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities across the region, as well as creating and implementing user insights from research. You will also implement a KOF engagement plan to educate and inform KOFs around media literacy and content integrity on YouTube.
The role is a temporary assignment starting immediately and will run for approximately one year.Responsibilities
- Scale product campaigns and drive local narrative and activations in the Nordics
- Implement a KOF engagement plan to educate and inform KOFs around YouTube media literacy & content integrity.
- Lead, manage and execute marketing strategies and manage relationships with internal teams (PR, policy and marketing), cross-functional stakeholders and external partners and agencies.
- Develop and implement partnerships, joint campaigns and initiatives with third parties to build new scalable partnerships, including outreach to local organizations to collaborate.
- Define and work within agreed budgets to deliver end to end initiatives and events, from invitation management to onsite support and post-activity follow up.
- Implement measurement plans to evaluate programs, providing data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Track effectiveness and channel mix to improve ROI and track and report on KPIs.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing and project management as well as public policy
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Language: English and Swedish
About the customer
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a fast-moving environment, strong project management experience, and execution across sensitive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop and report on plans, market insights, campaign results and effectiveness.
- Experience in online marketing, below the line marketing and campaigning, and a passion for marketing and storytelling.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Highly collaborative, with a track record of working effectively on cross-functional projects and balance stakeholders with different interests and opinions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, demonstrating a passion for working with teammates from multiple disciplines.
Our customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, and they are now looking for a new college.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén name via firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome with your application!
Program Manager , Marketing , Online Marketing ,Tech, Advertising, Search engine, Adecco