Are you passionate about programming and want to work with clients all around the world? Kinly is looking for two junior developers who are ready for new challenges in a global context!Information om uppdraget
Your work day will involve tasks like:
- Development of API
- Working with both internal and external clients and their product requirements
- Development of new features/functions
Why working at Kinly?
- You will be a part of an expanding company
- You will be a part of an international environment
- You will get to develop what you are passionate about
- You will be a part of an innovative context where working together is one of the core values
We are looking for you who:
- Have a passion for programming
- Have fulfilled a higher education
- Have an understanding for open source and Linux
- Are fluent in English
Your passion for programming is important, but so are your personal competences. We are looking for you who are curious and like to take initiative to develop and improve your own ideas. You are self-reliant, bold and have a problem-solving skill to find the most efficient solutions for the clients.Other information:
- Start date: As soon as possible
- City: Oslo
- Application deadline: 1. April
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to learn more about your motivation in your application letter. Please send us both application letter and resume in English.
We have an ongoing selection which means that we do not have an end-date for the advert and might close the advert when we have proceeded with the right candidates. This means that we do not take any more applications under consideration. Therefore, do not wait on submitting your application if you are interested in this position.
We do not receive application through email, but if you have any specific questions about the position these can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. Please specify your advert-id in your email.Information about the client
Kinly AS is a global specialist that offers secure and flexible solutions for visual collaboration that makes it easier to work closer together. They are a team of passionate, reliable and helpful people who think working together is the most exciting thing in the world. Kinlys role is to provide a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together in different spaces and places. Today they are almost 600 employees with clients in 120 different countries. Their culture is characterized by working together that is mirrored in both internal- and client corporation.