Do you have a great interest for IT Security? The role as Business Architect at Nexus is a role for you who are junior after your academic education and want to work broadly with many different system-related work tasks. Here you will get the chance to help Nexus clients in their technical security advancement.Information om uppdraget
Nexus clients are active in both public- and private sector and are usually big organizations within industries such as bank, finance, homeland security.
You will become a part of a team of experienced colleagues where you will be given the chance to learn and grow. As part of the introduction, you will meet managers and product owners in other departments and, for example, see how systems for achieving trusted identities works. In the beginning of your employment you will be working parallel with your closest colleagues and get more own responsibility the more experience you get in the role. The work tasks are varied and are being executed in projects. There is a family atmosphere within Nexus and the team and you really have the chance to get to know everyone. Other than working together in exciting projects we also get together for different events and after works
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Nexus Security looking for a Business Architect to their Professional Services team. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Nexus.Arbetsuppgifter
Your main focus as a Business Architect will be to understand the clients technical environment, implement- and configure the Nexus systems and
For example, you will also:
- Create fine specifications
- Implement and configure the Nexus products at the Client
- Create technical documentation regarding the products
- Act as pre sales support and Nexus Academy support
The position suits you who recently finished your studies and wants to evolve in a technical challenging role. You have a great interest for the Security Industry. You are ambitious and see this role as a beginning of a long term evolvement and cooperation for both you, your career, and Nexus.Vi söker dig som
- Have a completed academic education within IT
- Have a great understanding for the Swedish and the English language in text, speech and writing
- You have a great interest for IT, basic understanding for Windows, technical infrastructure, different domains and basic understanding for Java from the university.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have knowledge of Linux OS. It will also be considered an additional qualification if you have experience from working with drift, implementation, or infrastructure before but this is not a requirement.
As a person, you are well organized and structured when you are planning your work. When a problem comes up, you analyze it to find the right solution with the best result. You are self-motivated, take responsible for moving your work forward, and hold deadlines. You enjoy a cooperative environment with helping Clients and colleagues, you are open for feedback as well as you are comfortable to give feedback.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible!
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Employment: Permanent
- Location: Telefonplan, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about GDPRAbout us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.