Are you self-motivated, result-driven and appreciate close collaboration in a multifunctional role? Oriflame is recruiting two Global Buyers to their Global Purchasing team a Global Project Buyer and a Global Finished Goods & Raw Materials Wellness Buyer. These opportunities suits you with a background in procurement and the ambition to deepen your competence in an international and fast-paced environment.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Oriflame looking for a Global Finished Goods & Raw Materials Wellness Buyer and a Global Project Buyer.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidates that proceed will be employed directly by Oriflame. In these roles, you will be a key member of the team and have great chances of growing in place and shouldering special assignments as well as lateral and vertical moves within the organization.
Please specify which role you are interested in in the "Motivation" field in your application, alongside with your motivation.Arbetsuppgifter
As Global Project Buyer, youre an important member of the Global Procurement organization you are responsible for the Procurement deliverables in the New Product Development process in collaboration with the cross-functional team. Your role is to ensure right sourcing decisions are made for the product launches.For example, you will:
- Be a key contributor within Oriflames Global NPD process, securing right sourcing solution and cost for new products through close cross-functional collaboration.
- Ensure procurement deliverables in NPD are met, from early procurement and sourcing input, to cost estimations and final product costing.
- Be responsible for supplier negotiations and RFQ process for new products within your category.
- Deliver cost efficient product options for new launches, and deliver and report cost avoidance and margin improvements for new products.
- Manage supplier issues such as quality, supply and service related to new products.
- Support the Global Commodity Category Manager with supplier performance feedback for supplier business reviews.
As Global Finished Goods & Raw Materials Wellness Buyer, you are responsible for collaborating with the relevant stakeholders and assisting the Global Wellness Procurement Category Manager in ensuring that the procurement of Finished Goods and Raw Materials in Wellness are purchased in an efficient, professional and cost-effective manner in order to create and sustain a competitive advantage, contributing to Oriflame profitability and Global Procurement mission.For example, you will:
- Support the category needs for the development of new products by working closely with the CM and Finished Goods suppliers to launch products on time and within target cost.
- Perform sourcing activities within the functional RM groups through identification, approval and introduction of new suppliers.
- Ensure delivery of consistent and sustainable best value procurement and supply, and participate actively in cross-functional teams to achieve cost reductions targets
- Support CM in ensuring the application of world-class sourcing processes - supplier evaluation, selection and performance reporting, contract negotiation, price and total cost management.
- Ownership of designated suppliers within the functional RM group including supplier performance management, risk assessment, contracts and managing requirements towards the suppliers.
- Proactively work with suppliers and internal stakeholders to identify and address risks of supply in the category, both at Finished Goods and Raw Materials level.
- Ensure ethical sourcing, and act as an advocate for Procurement throughout the business, building open and challenging relationships with key stakeholders
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for candidates who:
- Has a Bachelors Degree in business or Science (or equivalent degree)
- Are fluent in English
- Have excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Have a minimum of 3+ years work experience, with at least 2 years in procurement, ideally dealing with Raw Materials, alternatively with Finished Goods (for Global Finished Goods & Raw Materials Wellness Buyer).
* Have min. 5 years of professional experience in Procurement and/or extended Supply Chain environment. You have working knowledge of e-procurement systems and processes (for Global Project Buyer)
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Have leadership or project management experience
- Have knowledge of IFS and Ariba business systems
- Have experience from FMCG industry, Ingredients supply and/or manufacturing
- Experience in global position(s) or cooperation with global functions would be an advantage
As a person, you are a great team player with strong problem-solving skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you have an ambition to maximize both your and your organizations potential.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible, with consideration to period of notice
- Work extent: Full-time
- Salary: Monthly salary according to agreement
- Location: Östermalm, Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Coordinator Lisa Löfström, or the recruitment team by mail.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Oriflame is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the Young Professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.