Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of a well known financial technology company revolutionizing within mobile payments. We are looking for you who have experience within financial analysis, Treasury and Asset Management to join our clients Global Product Cash Management Team. Apply today! We are working with ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Treasury Cash Analyst. The client is a fin-tech company who is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, the financial technology company revolutionized mobile payments with the worlds first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices.
The selected candidate will be a key member of this company's Global Product Cash Management Team. In this role, you will support the execution of world-class product cash management activities, enabling our client to scale with its rapid growth while ensuring strong controls. The analyst will partner closely with Product & Payments, Global Treasury and operational accounting team to ensure world class cash management process and support chart out the future landscape of Global Product Cash Management.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client. The assignment will be full time and extend until further notice.Arbetsuppgifter
- Perform daily cash management and forecasting activities to ensure operational liquidity to meet the company's financial obligations to Customers, vendors and service providers, including Corporate
- Effectively monitor and manage cash positions to optimize investment opportunities
- Manage and review Global bank account balances to support global Treasury and Business Units liquidity requirements, as well as Reg
Vi söker dig som
- Master / MBA in relevant field
- 3-4 years, or more, of financial analysis experience in Treasury and Cash Management
- Extensive knowledge in Office/Excel and Power Point
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
* Have banking experienceOther information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm - Jakobsbergsgatan
- Contact information: email@example.com
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH