We are now looking for a Technical Manager! Do you want to work in a Swedish company with a global coverage and with a product that you can be really proud of: Safe delivery of pharmaceuticals! Envirotainer is a company with an easy-minded spirit, international culture and an open atmosphere. If you want to work with the companys main product, on a deep level and with this market leading product, this is the position for you. We are looking for you who have a relevant tech education, and besides that, work experience within the field. Apply today! We are already running the recruitment process!Information om uppdraget
In the role of Technical Manager, you are part of the Global Service Network department and its Field Quality team.
The position will contribute to the companys overall execution of its business plan by:
- Ensuring correct technical set up and maintenance methods according to product specifications and high-quality implementation of approved modifications, upgrades, and test programs on all container types in the service network.
- Securing the data quality of the configuration of containers in the fleet.
- Ensure the inflow of well-prepared improvement suggestions to the product care process and contribute to product and process development projects related to the products in the network.
This all contributes to the quality of the container fleet, so that the company will be seen by its customers as a high-quality professional product/service provider, while also maintaining a cost-efficient structure.Arbetsuppgifter
Is this role you will:
* Have process responsible for the NPI Field Implementation process.
(Operation, documentation and improvement of the process.)
- Manage implementation of modifications and maintenance program(s) according to set implementation cost and plan.
- Be a gatekeeper for improvements of design data towards the design organization.
- Collect cases of importance for the network.
- Ensure business cases and priorities for improvements.
- Maintain the configuration structure and the data quality of configuration data for containers in the fleet.
- Ensure efficient technical support internally and externally.
- Support and develop team members in the work of implementation of modification and container technical improvements.
Have a look, this might be your future workplace!Vi söker dig som
- Has relevant university/college degree within the technical field (bachelors degree or equivalent). Mechanics, electronics or refrigeration preferred.
- Has profound technical understanding and skills.
- Project management skills (small to medium projects).
- Knowledge from EASA and FAA Part 145 regulation.
- Proven experience in regulatory industry (minimum a few years).
- Maintenance experience of mechanical and/or electronic products.
- Hands-on repair skills or workshop experience.
- International communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Swedish, both spoken and written.
- Experience from fleet management or fleet maintenance.
Envirotainers core values are:
Essential, Trustworthiness, Passion, Agility and Team spirit. To be successful in your role at Envirotainer you need to demonstrate the following interpersonal skills.
- Professional, and act with integrity and take responsibility for your work and actions
- Open, honest, and transparent in your communication
- Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach to how you perform work within the areas of your responsibility
- Strive to be agile and to act fast
- Well-developed customer and service orientation towards colleagues and partners
Relevant work experience and educationOther information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Long term contract with Envirotainer
- Location: Based at Envirotainers office in Rosersberg. few minutes from train station.
- The role will require travelling, when time allow.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Envirotainer that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.