MAKE CANCER HISTORY! The Mission is clear and Miltenyi Biotec wants you to be a part of the journey. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. Miltenyi Biotecs Nordic subsidiary is now looking for a new member to join their sales team in Stockholm. Do you have a passion for people and life science? Apply below!Information om uppdraget
Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. Today Miltenyi Biotec has an international team of more than 2,500 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists present in 28 countries worldwide. At Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are turned into cutting edge products. Together, they are passionate about driving biomedical progress to cure severe diseases.
As Technical Account Manager you will be part of the Nordic team of 13 passionate people in an informal flat organization structure, currently consisting of fellow Account Managers, local marketing- and application specialists. This team values customer centricity and teamwork. The regional office is located in Lund, however this position requires you to be based in Stockholm, but travel approximately 50% of your time to Gothenburg and Oslo.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process, but you will be employed directly by Miltenyi Biotec.You are offered
- Company car
- Humble, goal-oriented colleagues with a lot of energy and great passion for life science
- In close cooperation with your team, you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions
- A chance to work with products that change lives!
- Account management: manage and develop relationships with customers and key opinion leaders
- Business development: Acquire new accounts from both academic and commercial backgrounds
- Sales: Be responsible for all the ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories in Sweden and Norway
- Develop, implement and monitor action plans, as well as draft and negotiate sales proposals
- Identify potential sales leads and report market trends and opportunities to the local organization
Vi söker dig som
- Relevant academic education within Life Science, minimum Master's Degree. E.g.: Cell and Molecular Biology
- Fluent in English and in one of the following languages Swedish/Norweigan/Danish, both written and spoken
- Experience of working in a laboratory
- Good knowledge of the Stockholm, Gothenburg or Oslo area,
- Valid work permit and drivers license B
Previous sales experience or other customer oriented job is an advantage.
As a person you are:
- Good with relations
- Start: Upon agreement
- Work extent: Full time, flexible 40h/week
- Location: Stockholm/Gothenburg/Oslo - you will travel between this cities regularly. This position will ideally be based in Stockholm but you will not be disqualified if you are planning to move to Gothenburg
- Salary: Fixed + bonus
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Miltenyi Biotec that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
During the summerperiod of july to mid august there will be a longer response to be expected on applications due to holidays.
Please, send your application in English and be sure to clearly state which languages you speak. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.