We are now looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner with Finance experience that can help our client finding the best Financial/tech talents on a global market. Our client is a big global company within the fashion industry. Are you up for the task? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work operationally with all parts of the recruitment process from create and publish advertisements to conduct telephone interviews and Reporting/tracking KPI, as well as create requirement profiles.
You will be part of a Talent Acquisition Team and will together with the team set and drive the plan including all the activities that are needed to achieve the teams goal. The team is working in an agile context, and you will take part in ceremonies like daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros etc.
To succeed in this role, you must have a very strong background in recruiting within Finance area to large international companies. We want you to have good experience in all parts of the recruitment process. You work independently at a high speed in a changing environment with several recruitments in parallel. You are confident in yourself and accustomed to working with experienced managers. You ensure that the diversity perspective and inclusiveness are natural parts of the process.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
Besides from the above mentioned work tasks, you will also:
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Manage applications and selection in ATS
- Participate in job interviews
- Referral- and recruitment administration
Vi söker dig som
- Must have great experience in recruiting/searching for candidates to large international companies.
- Must have great experience in recruiting & searching for finance and accounting profiles such as Finance Manager, Finance/Business Analyst, Accounting Process Owners, Business Experts etc. This needs to be clear in your CV.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruitment strategies
- Experience of working in a scaling tech organization where efficientrecruitment processes and evaluationsteps are crucial
- Good stakeholder management skills and partner with hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs
- Master fluent English in speech and writing
- Ability to manage multiple recruitments at once and to meet deadlines
It is considered a merit if you have experience in Agile way of working and have a accounting/economics university degree.
As a person you are self-driven, structured, accurate and used to handle many recruitments at the same time. You are professional, communicative, flexible, service-minded and business minded. You contribute to the team with ideas and have a helpful positive attitude. You are updated on the Financial talent landscape on a global market.Other information
- Start: May 2021
- Work extent: Initially to 31st of December 2021 but with possible extension
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.