This is an exciting time. New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our client, a global fashion company, is now looking for an experienced Tech Talent Acquisition Partner that can help them find the best tech talents. Apply today to come and join their journey!Information om uppdraget
This is an opportunity to work and create connections at a global company. You will work in an open, fast-changing, flexible, humane and fun workplace. They have a strong culture, go-ahead spirit and a strong belief in the future of digitization!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Talent Acquisition Partner within Tech, you will work operationally with all parts of the recruitment process, e.g. create requirement profiles, create and publish advertisements, conduct telephone interviews, search, manage applications and selection in ATS, participate in job interviews, reporting/tracking KPI, referral- and recruitment administration. You will be part of a Talent Acquisition Team and will together with the team set and drive the plan including all the activities that are needed to achieve the teams goal.Vi söker dig som
In order to succeed in this role, we want you to have good experience in all parts of the recruitment process. We want you to have great skills in recruiting tech roles. You work independently at a high speed in a changing environment with several recruitments in parallel. You are confident in yourself and accustomed to working with experienced managers. You ensure that the diversity perspective and inclusiveness are natural parts of the process. You have great experience recruiting a variety of roles found in a tech organization.
We see that you are self-driven, structured, accurate and used to handle many recruitments at the same time. You are professional, communicative, flexible, service-minded and business minded. You contribute to the team with ideas and have a helpful positive attitude. You are updated on the talent landscape on a global market.
The persons we are looking for should have experience and good knowledge of the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience in recruiting / searching Tech profiles, for example Software Engineers and Product Owners
- Master fluent English in speech and writing
- Ability to manage multiple recruitments at once and to meet deadlines
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs
- Merit to have experience in agile working methods
- Start: 2021-06-01
- Work extent: Full time, ongoing
- Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.