We are looking for a person who wants to impact the way the world listens to music. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a Tech recrutier on behalf of our client who is a music streaming company.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Tech Recruiter, you will work in close partnership with hiring managers to define recruitment requirements and processes to secure successful, efficient and qualitative hiring assignments. Furthermore, you will work to identify and select candidates for all level jobs, including experienced technical, IT professionals, primarily for the European region.Furthermore, you will:
- Sourcing and screening candidates through proactive research, complex internet searches, and existing talent pool database searching.
- Assessment of candidate skill and suitability based on role requirements and cultural match
Vi söker dig som
- CV application must be in English
- +3 years of full cycle recruitment experience within Tech
- Experience with international recruitment (including relocations between different countries)
- Solid understanding of R&D organisations and various tech domains
- Strong personal drive to deliver results, innovative mindset, and communicative skills
Ability to hit the ground running and to step into a new technical domain and getting traction on hiring quickly will be absolute key. It is high volume and high pace.Other information
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time, until April, may get extended beyond April.
- Location: Central Stockholm, right now they all work from home
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.