This is an exciting time. New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our client, a global fashion company, is now looking for an experienced Tech Talent Acquisition Partner that can help them find the best tech talents. Apply today to come and join their journey!Information om uppdraget
Just like everyone at our client, we believe you are an ambitious sociable and prestige-less team player, full of drive and optimism. You have good leadership skills and believe in a culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust.
This is an opportunity to work and create connections at a global company. You will work in an open, fast-changing, flexible, humane and fun workplace. They have a strong culture, go-ahead spirit and a strong belief in the future of digitization!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will actively contribute by working operationally with all aspects of the recruitment process. You will be part of a Talent Acquisition Team and you will together with the team set and drive the plan including all the activities that are needed to achieve the team's goal. Your day-to-day assignments will include:
- Create and publish advertisements
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates
- Create requirement profiles
- Research and manage applications
- Reporting and tracking KPI
- Recruitment administration
Vi söker dig som
- Great experience in recruiting / searching SAP profiles like application experts, developers, Integration experts etc.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruitment strategies.
- Experience of working in a scaling tech organization where efficient recruitment processes and evaluation steps are crucial
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Master fluent English in speech and writing
- Ability to manage multiple recruitments at once and to meet deadlines
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs
- Start and length of assignment: From: 2021-02-22 to: 2021-12-31
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.