How do you know that your website works from different parts of the world?
How many users can stream a new episode on release without the platform breaking down? These and many other questions can be answered by the diverse and fun team at Apica! Would you like to join them?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work, on behalf of our client Apica, is looking for Systems Engineers to join their team. You would join the TechOps team and work closely with other team members and functions within the organization at their centrally located and modern office at Apica HQ on Kungsholmen, Stockholm.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but candidates who is found a good fit will be employed directly by Apica.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Systems Engineer, you will be part of a small multi-functional squad. Together with your team you will operate a worldwide monitoring and load testing network spanning over 120 locations. You will work closely with the development teams during the design, implementation and deployment phases of Apicas software stack using agile methodologies.For example, you will:
- Write infrastructure as code, developing existing automation capabilities across a hybrid environment with multiple cloud providers.
- Design solutions to support new service features, upgrades and capacity/efficiency initiatives.
- Develop and maintain internal tools that enable all teams to work more efficiently.
- Perform troubleshooting of distributed systems and resolve time-critical incidents.
- Provide support for escalated issues.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
The position suits you who have a big interest and knowledge of Linux and want to develop further in your career together with a fun and inspiring team. At Apica you will get an opportunity to grow in an international and modern environment. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new and whenever possible you will get to work with the latest techniques on the market.Vi söker dig som
- You who have deep knowledge of Linux. We believe that your interest and curiosity for IT has given you experience within Linux since you were a child.
- You who have knowledge of Bash schell script.
- You who know how to administrate servers and make sure they are running smoothly.
- You who are fluent in English and preferably Swedish too.
If you are a passionate programmer and have worked with AWS and cloud automation tools before we will be extra interested in you. However this is not a requirement for the position.
As a person, you are a natural born troubleshooter with sharp analytical skills. You manage your work in a structured way and have a sharp eye for details. You set high goals for yourself and value your promises to team members and clients, delivering on deadlines and always thriving for top performance. You take responsibility for the results of your work and understand how your tasks play a bigger part on the journey towards your company's success. Of course you like to have fun at work and enjoy gatherings and after works with your coworkers every now and then.Other information
- Start: Winter 2018/2019
- Location: Kungsholmen, Stockholm
- Contact information: Linda Hellman, email@example.com
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Apica is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.