Are you in the beginning of your career and want to be a part of a consultant company who helps their clients succeed to effectively create safe and secure products? Taipuva implement methods and tools at the strongest product companies in the Nordics with a strong fundament in Systems Engineering. We can promise that you will work with some of the best in the field and work with the leading companies at the forefront of technology!Information om uppdraget
Taipuva is a consulting company that are experts in methodology in product development, process management and project management. The big problem Taipuva's clients face in the practical work of designing and documenting processors is efficiency, which Taipuva works to solve.
Taipuvas clients operate in areas such as medtech and automotive.
In this role, you will be a part of a team of 4 senior colleagues. The team focuses on promoting a more proactive way of working with requirements management for technical products and projects, at their clients where they recently implemented the Polarion platform.You are offered
- A flexible job where you work 100% remote
- The opportunity to join a competent team where you will learn from driven senior colleagues and at a company that works closely with research and new regulations and technologies
- For you who have the right drive and ambition, there are no obstacles to develop yourself at Taipuva. You will be able to take part in creating your own future where there are different paths to take within the company. You will do this together with your closest manager at Taipuva who will coach you along the way! If you are driven by being business-minded, there are good opportunities to be involved in developing completely new industries. If you want to become a specialist in systems engineering, there are also these opportunities, as you can, for example, give presentations in the field at, for example, universities and other organizations.
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer.Arbetsuppgifter
At Taipuva you will initially join a recently started project where the Polarion platform has been implemented. Your role involves going through the work methodology of the embedded software, analyzing how the users work in the system and contribute with suggestions for improvement where the goal is to get Taipuvas clients to be able to work more efficiently.
You will among other things
- Analyze and document the way users work in the system
- Work with requirements management and contribute with suggestions for improvement
- Create reports that visualize data
- Hold training sessions for users
- Write scripts in the system
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who
- Has a master's degree in mechatronics, technical physics, electrical engineering or similar where the focus has been on systems
- Has an interest and understanding of embedded systems and construction
- Speaks and writes fluently in English
It's a merit if you
- Speak and write fluently in Swedish
- Have worked in some type of management system
- Previously used Java and SQL
As a person you are
- Start: January
- Work extent: Full time
- City: Remote
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the service are handled by Academic Work.
We are going through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.