Stoneridge is now looking for a skilled System Verification Lead to work in an environment with plenty of opportunities. You will participate in growing the company on the leading edge of technology.Information om uppdraget
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets, with products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. Stoneridge is proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. They are well established in Europe and a part of the Stoneridge Group which enables them to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD. In the team in Stockholm, they have engineers in various disciplines that collaborate with the global teams.
As the System Verification Lead you will work at a central and strategic position in development projects as well as contribute to test strategies, method development and process development in the line organization. Stoneridge offers you a challenging position in a growing business with a real opportunity to influence the success of the business.Arbetsuppgifter
As a System Verification Lead, you will act as a key contributor, time architect and scrum master working with various projects. The products are embedded systems with powerful microcontrollers and processors to support functionality such as Software/Firmware over the Air, positioning, motion, vision and more. You will cooperate with several other teams in projects on a high level as well as deep level in questions concerning requirement fulfillment, integration planning and more.
Your main tasks will be:
- Secure delivery on time supported by high level time management in MS project or the likes and detailed team planning in JIRA all based on AutoScrum,
- Ensure compliance and support the team to follow internal processes and methods, Automotive SPICE, ISO26262 and embedded as well as cyber security standards applicable to each project,
- Participate in audits in quote phase as well development phase of projects and being a natural owner of team metrics,
- Contribute with your expertise in architecting, designing, and selecting the appropriate test systems, both in maintenance of current test systems as well new test systems.
- Contribute to operational excellence and mentoring of junior engineers globally,
- Support sourcing of hardware and delivery of equipment worldwide.
Vi söker dig som
To thrive in this position, you have a strong drive for results and the ability to contribute to a good team spirit. You are self-reliant and results oriented and a person who can positively and productively impact your colleagues. You have an analytical mindset with great communication skills.
Other requirements for this role are:
- Experience in system verification lead and/or development of complex embedded systems, preferably automotive.
- Understanding of electronics and electronic systems and its limitations and behavior.
- Understanding and awareness of various test systems, Vector, ETAS, NI, speedgoat etc.
- One or several certifications such as IPMA, ISTQB, INCOSE.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent in relevant field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Engineering physics).
- Knowledgeable in various team and project management tools.
- Excellent knowledge in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- Proven use of agile working methodologies and clear communication skills
- C/E driving license and truck driving license
- Programing languages such as C/C++, Py, CAPL
- Test frameworks such as CANoe (CAPL) etc.
- Model Based Design - MIL, SIL, HIL, Unit & Integration Tool Linkage, Test Generation & Configuration
* IT&V lead (ViL, HiL, FuSa, Cyb.Sec.)