Do you believe that autonomous driving is the future? We do! Stoneridge Electronics in Stockholm is looking for a skilled System Verification Lead to work together with us in an international environment with plenty of opportunities. You will participate in growing the company on the leading edge of technology.Information om uppdraget
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus, and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules, and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD. In our team in Stockholm, we have engineers in various disciplines that collaborate with our global teams.
As the System Verification Lead you will work at a central and strategic position in our development projects as well as contribute to test strategies, method development, and process development in the line organization.
We offer you a challenging position in our growing business with a real opportunity to influence the success of the business.Arbetsuppgifter
As a System Verification Lead, you will act as a key contributor, time architect, and scrum master working with our various projects. The products are embedded systems with powerful microcontrollers and processors to support functionality such as Software/Firmware over the Air, positioning, motion, vision, and more. You will cooperate with several other teams in projects on a high level as well as deep level in questions concerning requirement fulfillment, integration planning, and more.
Your main tasks will be:
- Secure delivery on time supported by high-level time management in MS project or the likes and detailed team planning in JIRA all based on AutoScrum
- Ensure compliance and support the team to follow internal processes and methods, Automotive SPICE, ISO26262 and embedded as well as cyber security standards applicable to each project
- Participate in audits in quote phase as well development phase of projects and are a natural owner of team metrics
- Contribute with your expertise in architecting, designing, and selecting the appropriate test systems, both in maintenance of current test systems as well new test systems
- Contribute to operational excellence and mentoring of junior engineers globally,
- Support sourcing of hardware and delivery of equipment worldwide
Vi söker dig som
To thrive in this position, it is critical that you have:
- Experience in system verification and/or development of complex embedded systems, preferably automotive
- Communicative and prestige less, asking for help and giving help all while having a tight grasp on time and requirement
- You probably have one or several certifications such as IPMA, ISTQB, INCOSE
- Understanding and awareness of various test systems, Vector, ETAS, NI, speedgoat, etc.
- Understanding of electronics and electronic systems and its limitations and behavior
- Proven use of agile working methodologies and clear communication skills
- Knowledgeable in various team and project management tools
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Engineering physics)
- Excellent knowledge in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
Experience meritorious if you have:
- Proven experience of coordination, team lead, or technical lead, either as scrum master, PM, or lead engineer
- Previous experience or minimum interest in international team coordination with emphasis on operational improvement and efficiency
- You have previously implemented data-driven visualization of team metrics
- Programing languages such as C/C++, Py, CAPL
- Test frameworks such as CANoe (CAPL) etc.
- Model-Based Design - MIL, SIL, HIL, Unit & Integration Tool Linkage, Test Generation & Configuration
- IT&V lead (ViL, HiL, FuSa, Cyb.Sec.)
As a person you have:
- The right attitude and soft skills.
- A strong drive for results.
- The ability to contribute to a good team spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to create a good work structure
- An analytical mindset
- Start: Immediately or as agreed
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Solna, Stockholm
In this process Stoneridge is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions please contact the responsible recruiter Emelie Karlsson.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.